The Ikan Elite Remote can be used to remotely control Teleprompter Premium or Video Teleprompter.
To get started using Ikan Elite Remote, follow these steps:
- Connect the remote to your iPad or iPhone. See the quick start guide.
- Open Teleprompter Premium or Video Teleprompter, and open your script.
- Tap the
icon in the lower control bar, and select
Ikan Elite Remote
- Use the remote to control the scrolling of your script
If you are seeing the “No Remote Connected” error message, try the following solutions:
- Make sure that the on-screen keyboard is disabled. You can do this by using the
Keyboard Enable/Disablebutton on the remote while editing your script. The on-screen keyboard should be disabled.
- Confirm that the remote is connected. You can check this in the Settings app on your device under
Bluetooth. See the quick start guide.