You can use a bluetooth media controller to control the Teleprompter.
Important: Please check you have the latest update for Teleprompter Premium, version 3.9.6 to use media remote controllers
Any media remote control that advertises compatibility with iOS should be compatible. Typically a media remote control has play/pause and fast forward (or next track) and rewind (or previous track) buttons. Here are some recommended controllers:
- Satechi Bluetooth Multi-Media Remote Control: Amazon (US) →
- TNP Bluetooth Multi-Media Wireless Remote Control: Amazon (US) →
To customise the Controls for your media remote:
- Tap the wireless icon at the top of the My Scripts page
- To go
- Select any of the buttons in the list of Button Assignments
- Select the function you wish to assign to each of the buttons
More information regarding media controllers will be available very soon.