If you upgraded Teleprompter with a subscription, you can change or cancel your subscription easily at any time from your Apple ID settings on your device. If you’re reading this on your iOS device, use this link: Manage your Subscriptions →
Important: You must be signed in to the Apple ID that you used to purchase the subscription with.
How to change or cancel your subscription on your iOS device:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Tap your name.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
Go to Apple Support for more help with managing subscriptions →
About Cancelling Your Subscription
- If you cancel, your upgrade will remain active until the end of the period you’ve already subscribed for. It will expire after this point and you will not be charged for another renewal.
- If you signed up for a free trial subscription and you don’t want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
- After you’ve cancelled, you can always re-subscribe at any point, but it will not start with a free trial.