Mac Control lets you control your Teleprompter with a Mac using Bluetooth.
Important before you begin: Do not pair your device(s) with your Mac, this may cause issues when Mac Control tries to find your device and it’s already paired.
Here’s how to get started:
- Purchase and install Mac Control onto your Mac
- Launch Mac Control
- Open your Teleprompter app on your iOS device(s) nearby
- Confirm that Mac Control has detected your nearby devices. Look for
x Devices Nearbyat the top of the window.
- Open your script on your iOS device(s)
- Use the buttons or keyboard commands in Mac Control to control your device(s)
If Mac Control cannot see your nearby device(s), please see: Cannot Find Nearby Devices →