Note before you start:
This type of Bluetooth connection can be less reliable than a normal WiFi or LAN connection. We recommend using the web browser on your Mac to control Teleprompter Premium over WiFi. See WiFi Control with a Web Browser → to get started with using WiFi control.
If you’re unable to use your web browser to control the Teleprompter, you can use a Mac to control your Teleprompter over Bluetooth:
- Purchase and install Mac Control onto your Mac
- Launch Mac Control
- Open your Teleprompter app on your iOS device(s) nearby
- Confirm that Mac Control has detected your nearby devices. Look for
x Devices Nearbyat the top of the window.
- Open your script on your iOS device(s)
- Use the buttons or keyboard commands in Mac Control to control your device(s)