To begin using another device as a controller, you will need to have Teleprompter Premium installed on controlling device, and have Teleprompter Lite (FREE) or Teleprompter Premium installed on the device you want to control.
Follow these steps to get started:
- Open Teleprompter Premium on the device you’d like to use as the controller
- Tap the Control icon at the top right of the
- Open Teleprompter Premium or Teleprompter Lite on the device you’d like to control
- This device should now appear in the list of nearby devices on the controller device
- You can now use the control buttons to control the nearby device as long as it has a script open
If both devices are logged in to the same CloudPrompter account, and you have Cloud Sync enabled, you will also be able to use the Live Preview feature to see a live monitor of the device being controlled.
If you’re unable to control a nearby device, or a device does not appear in the list of nearby devices, try the following solutions:
- Fully quit the Teleprompter Premium (or lite) apps on both devices and try again
- Check that
Allow Bluetooth Controlis enabled on both devices in the
Settingsscreen in Teleprompter
- Check that both devices have Bluetooth enabled.